Supporting Schools in New Learning Environments
Virtual and blended learning. Face-to-face instruction. Hybrid classrooms. Staggered schedules.
Resume instruction with the tools, strategies and powerful instructional practices you need to plan units and adapt your content for any classroom configuration or delivery format.
Our trusted professional development and coaching services are now available online, in person or both — when and where you need them. Let us help you meet the challenge of providing equitable access to engaging learning experiences for each student, wherever they are.
School leaders, we can help you maximize time, identify quality teaching and learning, and adopt proven ways to promote teacher collaboration — on- or offline. We work with district coaches, too.
Get started: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Offer
Our experienced staff partner with teachers, leaders and instructional coaches to:
- Identify the essential standards in any curriculum and determine which must be taught face-to-face versus an online or hybrid setting
- Model the process of breaking down, planning and delivering a real instructional unit informed by our Powerful Practices for Literacy, Math, Science and Project-Based Learning
- Demonstrate how to engage students virtually or face-to-face with formative assessments, effective questioning strategies, helpful feedback, productive discussions and opportunities to collaborate
- Learn how to use our template and ready-to-go model units in literacy, math, science, social studies and STEM project-based learning to plan your next units
- Provide ongoing professional learning, coaching and support tailored to your needs