SREB is proud to present our keynote and featured speakers for the 2020 Making Schools Work Conference in New Orleans.
The regional reciprocity agreement associated with SREB’s Electronic Campus Regional Reciprocity Agreement (SECRRA) dissolved June 30, 2017. Courses and programs listed on the Electronic Campus that students completed by June 30, 2017, through SECRRA, benefited from the reciprocity agreement of SECRRA. Courses and programs that students began after June 30, 2017, were not covered by SECRRA-based agreements.
Next Meeting Dates and Business
SREB SARA RSC
|SREB SARA RSC
AC Marriott Hotel
Join the conversation on social media and you could see yourself featured on this website, on monitors throughout the conference or on the big screen at our general sessions!
- Tweet using our official hashtag – #SREBsummer
- Give a shoutout to @srebeducation on Twitter
- Post to our Facebook page – @HSTWSummerConference
Students thrive when K-12 teachers and leaders create meaningful learning experiences, provide personalized supports and encourage them to make the effort needed to succeed.
Benefits of Attending
Conference keynotes, promising practice sessions, deep-dives, table talks and flash talks bring attendees together to share strategies for creating cultures of excellence, encouragement and success in their K-12 classrooms, schools or technology centers.
More reasons to attend:
- Engage with experts and thought leaders
- Celebrate student and school success stories
- Explore literacy and math strategies that help students meet grade-level standards
- Identify academic, social, emotional and behavioral supports for students who struggle with the effects of poverty or trauma
- Develop school or district plans for school improvement
- Inspire students to make the connection between success in the classroom and their career and college goals
- Learn how to use data to make informed decisions
- Build strong school teams
- Network with educators from 30+ states
We invite you to learn more about conference objectives and sessions, register and submit a proposal that shares how you’ve enhanced student engagement and achievement and improved the culture of your school, center or postsecondary institution.