SREB’s educator effectiveness team partners with state and district leaders to accelerate the professional growth of teachers and administrators, covering a variety of topics, such as evaluation, preparation, recruitment and retention. Our team’s scope of work:
- Policy Leadership: We inform state policy development through analysis of research and state trends.
- Implementation Support: We evaluate implementation strategies through educator focus groups, needs assessments and system monitoring.
- Regional Catalyst: We foster regional, professional communities to address policy and implementation challenges and spotlight successes.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Our team can serve you as advisors and thought partners.
- We can conduct educator focus groups to help you assess and plan for the implementation of state and district systems.
- We can conduct analysis of your state and local implementation through needs assessments and monitoring.
Our team can include you in a professional community.
- We convene state leaders at regional meetings twice a year.
- We can facilitate meetings and workshops in your state.
- We can participate in your state’s strategy development as an outside thought partner.
- We can connect you with people and resources to help you succeed.
Our team can provide you with on-demand analysis and information.
- We can answer your policy and implementation questions with customized briefings that synthesize the latest research and include relevant trends and examples.
- We produce reports and briefs on a variety of educator effectiveness issues that are relevant to your work.