2018 Advanced Career Summer Teacher Training Institutes
Advanced Career (AC) teachers for Courses 1, 2 and 3 are required to participate in a two-week Summer Teacher Training Institute (STTI) for each AC course they will teach at their school. Course 4 teachers complete a one-week STTI and additional online training throughout the school year. Course 4 one-week training is for teachers that have completed Courses 1-3 training.
AC STTIs prepare teachers to:
- Use a project-based, student-centered approach to teaching.
- Use the required technology and software to complete student projects and assignments.
- Develop skills for using formative and summative assessments to improve both instructional methodology and student learning.
Register by selecting the desired AC curriculum option below:
Download the form to your computer. Once completed, simply save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lodging information will be sent to registrants well in advance of the scheduled training.
- The STTI registration fee does not include travel, lodging, meals and stipends.
- Contact Zachary Riffell at email@example.com or (850) 572-1393 for more information.