Coaching for Change
2023 School Coaching Conference
May 16–17, 2023
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
The demand for school leadership and instructional coaches in schools, districts and states has never been higher, but until now, professional development for these educational MVPs has been hard to find.
That’s why the Southern Regional Education Board launched the nation’s only professional learning event designed exclusively for coaches like you, no matter what grade level, content area or improvement need you serve.
“Attendance at this conference was essential to my growth and understanding in my role as an instructional coach. I now have a guide to use as I plan to support the teachers in my building.” — Billie Kennedy, Hale County High School
Join us this May for two days of game-changing keynote presentations, breakout sessions and networking. Share your experiences and gain powerful strategies for enhancing the impact of your coaching. With support from our featured guest speakers and SREB’s school leadership and instructional coaches and staff, attendees will explore how to:
- Build Strong Teams: Establish a shared vision and team culture in which educators learn and grow together.
- Plan for Success: Structure your day, week, month, semester and year for maximum impact on teachers’ needs.
- Trust the Process: Gain proven processes, protocols and tools to guide school or district improvement.
- Overcome Adversity: Harness setbacks as opportunities for learning and growth.
- Sustain Change: Empower educators to shift their mindsets and practices in ways that foster student success.
Registration Deadline: March 15, 2023. Space is limited!
Hotel Accommodations: Reserve a room at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center. The SREB conference rate is available for May 15-17, 2023.