Guidance for Presenters
We encourage you to select the session type that’s right for you — promising practice, deep-dive, table talk or flash talk — and spotlight strategies that have engaged and motivated your students to higher achievement.
Write Your Best Proposal
Download our Call for Presentations and Submission Guide for more information on how to submit a successful session proposal.
Submit Your Proposal
The deadline for proposals to present at the Making Schools Work Conference is Friday, February 1, 2019.
Don’t forget to:
- Spotlight the tools, tips and strategies attendees can take home and use in their classrooms.
- Be clear and concise about your session’s goals and how your session aligns with Making Schools Work Conference objectives.
- Make your session irresistible to your target audience!
- Include any key facts, research or pedagogies you plan to highlight.
- Consider whether you’ve chosen the best session format for your topic.