Guidance for Presenters
Whether you’re just beginning to use literacy-based assignments or formative assessment lessons or deep into your school’s implementation of these powerful literacy and mathematics practices, we invite you to share your learning at the College- and Career-Readiness Standards Networking Conference.
Concurrent sessions are your chance to spotlight strategies that have enhanced student engagement and achievement and improved the culture of your school, technology center or postsecondary institution.
Write Your Best Proposal
Download our Call for Presentations and Submission Guide for more information on how to submit a successful session proposal.
Submit Your Proposal
The Networking Conference proposal submission system has closed as of Friday, February 8, 2019. The system will remain open for authors to review or revise their proposals until conference organizers have completed their reviews.
Don’t forget to:
- Spotlight the tools, tips and strategies attendees can take home and use in their classrooms.
- Be clear and concise about your session’s goals and how your session aligns with Networking Conference objectives.
- Make your session irresistible to your target audience!
- Include any key facts, research or pedagogies you plan to highlight.
- Consider whether you’ve chosen the best session format for your topic.