Join us in New Orleans, July 7-10, for the 2020 Making Schools Work Conference
Bring a team of teachers, counselors and school leaders and take home tools you can use right away.
This year’s conference will feature over 400 keynote, concurrent, sharing and deep-dive sessions that go to the heart of K-12 educational challenges, such as ensuring equitable access to quality learning experiences and addressing the effects of poverty.
Sessions will help attendees:
- Design high-quality instruction
- Implement classroom management strategies
- Align curricula with readiness standards
- Use educational technology effectively
- Develop career pathways
- Offer personalized learning supports
- Build school and district leadership capacity
- Support new educators
- Adopt continuous improvement strategies
- And much, much more