The nation’s premier professional learning events for improving instruction and increasing K-12 student achievement
Bring a team of teachers, counselors and school leaders and take home tools you can use in your school right away.
Formerly known as the High Schools That Work Staff Development Conference, the Making Schools Work Conference features keynote, concurrent, sharing and deep-dive sessions that go to the heart of K-12 educational challenges, such as ensuring equitable access to quality learning experiences and addressing the effects of poverty.
Sessions will help attendees:
- Design high-quality instruction
- Implement classroom management strategies
- Align curricula with readiness standards
- Use educational technology effectively
- Develop career pathways
- Offer personalized learning supports
- Build school and district leadership capacity
- Support new educators
- Adopt continuous improvement strategies
- And much, much more