The nation’s premier professional learning events for improving instruction and increasing K-12 student achievement
Bring a team of teachers, counselors and school leaders and take home tools you can use in your school right away.
Choose from more than 400 keynote, concurrent, sharing and deep-dive sessions that go to the heart of K-12 educational challenges, such as ensuring equitable access to quality learning experiences and addressing the effects of poverty.
Sessions will help attendees:
- Design high-quality instruction
- Implement classroom management strategies
- Align curricula with readiness standards
- Use educational technology effectively
- Develop career pathways
- Offer personalized learning supports
- Build school and district leadership capacity
- Support new educators
- Adopt continuous improvement strategies
- And much, much more