Why Be a Member of CCEN?
CCEN is the go-to organization for building cross-state and inter-program support for nursing programs. You can depend on it for regional perspectives, fresh ideas and support in facing challenges.
CCEN’s work begins with its annual meeting each November. Nursing deans, directors and faculty at all levels gather for common purposes:
- Networking with new and mid-career faculty, emerging leaders and academic administrators
- Identifying common regional trends in education, workforce, diversity, and policy needs regionwide
- Gaining from affordable, accessible faculty development offered at early, middle and advanced levels
- Growing in knowledge about academic operations at various types of institutions
- Hearing from national and regional pacesetters on solutions to common regional challenges
- Expanding knowledge on top legal issues impacting nursing education
- Staying abreast of changes and challenges in technological innovations and social media
- Recognizing achievement in nursing education at all levels and being inspired to achieve at high levels