Oklahoma Students Design Products for NASA
News, stories and videos about teachers, counselors and school leaders
Students at Meridian Technology Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma, are immersing themselves in hands-on project-based learning, and that work is paying off in their depth of understanding, creativity and national recognition.
In this issue, learn how three teams of students in the center’s STEM academy were selected as finalists in a NASA design competition. If NASA approves their ideas for use, students will be able to see them adopted on the International Space Station.
- Implementing Standard-Based Grading
- Districts Improve Teacher Recruitment and Retention
- Using National Geographic Classroom Resources and SREB’s Powerful Instructional Practices to Inspire Deep Learning
- SREB’s Readiness Digital Tool Suite
- Pacesetter School Award Nominations