SREB-State Data Exchange
One of the nation’s oldest, most comprehensive sources of comparative data on public higher education
The SREB-State Data Exchange is a cooperative effort of SREB and the statewide higher education governing and coordinating boards in the South. Founded in 1969-1970, the Data Exchange annually collects, compiles and publishes the most up-to-date statistics on postsecondary education in the 16-state SREB region, including information by institutional category.
Follow these links for in-depth and historical data on these topics from the SREB-State Data Exchange:
- Definitions and instructions
- List of SREB-State Data Exchange coordinators
- Degrees and other awards conferred, by state, type and institution
- Student first-year persistence rates and progression rates, by state, type and institution
- Time to degree and attempted credits to degree, by state, type and institution
- Full-time-equivalent (FTE) enrollments, by state, type and institution
- Instructional activity, by type of instruction
- Appropriations and tuition for higher education-related operations and funding per FTE, by state, type and institution
- Median annual tuition and fees (undergraduate, graduate, first-professional, in-state, and out-of-state), by state, type and institution, and tuition-related policies
- Weighted average nine-month-equivalent salaries of full-time instructional faculty, by rank, state, type and institution
- Weighted average nine-month-equivalent fringe benefits of full-time instructional faculty, by rank, state, type of benefit, type of institution, and institution and description of benefits.