Join Our Education Marketplace
The Education Marketplace in our expanded Exhibit Hall is where educators and business leaders network and explore products and services. Enjoy the benefits of maximum foot traffic as conference attendees visit the hall to participate in more activities than ever before:
- Meals and snacks
- Two themed escape rooms
- The PBL Playground, a hands-on learning classroom
- GATOR Mobile STEM lab – Northshore Technical Community College
- FIRST Robotics and Junior Lego League demos
- Pacesetter Awards Reception, Poster Session and Prize Giveaway
- 15 cabanas for table talks, our quickfire sharing sessions
- Author book-signings
- Conference store
- Treasure hunt
Our new exhibitor/sponsorship event management system is now open!
Exhibit Booth Pricing
- Single Booth – $1,000 ($750 nonprofit)†
- Double Booth – $1,800 ($1,350 nonprofit)†
Lead retrieval is now available! Learn more at our eShow Exhibitor Service Center.
Exhibit hours offer maximum interaction between you and your business and our conference attendees.
|Tuesday, July 7||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday, July 7||4 – 5 p.m. – Awards Reception and Prize Giveaway|
|Wednesday, July 8||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday, July 9||8 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
Around April 2020, each exhibitor will receive an exhibitor kit from Shepard event services containing forms for carpeting, booth furniture, audiovisual equipment, electrical utilities, internet, drayage and shipping information. For questions about the exhibitor kit, contact Shepard at (866) 366-7428 or (404) 720-8600 or visit shepardes.com/olk/intro.asp.
- A 10’ x 10’ or 20’ x 10’ professionally draped exhibit booth
- A 7” by 44” exhibit identification sign
- One 6’ draped table, two chairs and one wastebasket (two tables and four chairs for double booths) in the exhibit hall at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Two or four conference registrations
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for booth staff
- Exhibit hall security service
- Company information on conference and registration websites, the conference app and program, and venue information screens
- Participation in the exhibit hall treasure hunt‡
As a Making Schools Work Conference sponsor, you and your company will be top of mind with K-12 educators from schools and districts nationwide. SREB offers sponsorship options designed to put your products and services in front of thousands of educators before, during and after the conference.
Choose from high-visibility Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorships or keynote address sponsorships or feature your company’s name and logo on our conference lanyards, selfie stations, conference app or program!
Our opening and closing keynote session sponsorships have sold out, but our Wednesday general session sponsorship is still available.
- Platinum Sponsor: Celebratory Reception and Float Den Walk-Through at Mardi Gras World on Thursday, July 9
- Gold Sponsor: Opening day Pacesetter Awards Reception and Prize Giveaway on Tuesday, July 7
- Silver Sponsor: Preconference State Networking Lunch on Tuesday, July 7
To learn more and reserve your space, visit our online exhibitor system or contact Jenn Carter at (404) 879-5542.
† Exhibitors are responsible for additional costs not covered by the exhibit agreement, including carpeting, additional booth furniture, audiovisual equipment, electrical utilities, internet, drayage and shipping. Note that carpeting is not required by SREB or the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
‡ Exhibitors who wish to participate in the treasure hunt must sign up by May 15, 2020. All attendees who complete the hunt will receive a prize item (bag, mug, notebook, shirt, etc.) and be entered to win a grand prize, such as free registrations, hotel room nights or restaurant meals at the 2021 Making Schools Work Conference at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee.
Exhibitors may sponsor grand prizes – contact Jenn Carter at (404) 879-5542 or email@example.com for details.