Success Starts Here
Students thrive when K-12 teachers and leaders create meaningful learning experiences, provide personalized supports and encourage them to make the effort needed to succeed.
Benefits of Attending
Conference keynotes, promising practice sessions, deep-dives, table talks and flash talks bring attendees together to share strategies for creating cultures of excellence, encouragement and success in their K-12 classrooms, schools or technology centers.
More reasons to attend:
- Engage with experts and thought leaders
- Celebrate student and school success stories
- Explore literacy and math strategies that help students meet grade-level standards
- Identify academic, social, emotional and behavioral supports for students who struggle with the effects of poverty or trauma
- Develop school or district plans for school improvement
- Inspire students to make the connection between success in the classroom and their career and college goals
- Learn how to use data to make informed decisions
- Build strong school teams
- Network with educators from 30+ states
We invite you to learn more about conference objectives and sessions, register and submit a proposal that shares how you’ve enhanced student engagement and achievement and improved the culture of your school, center or postsecondary institution.