Online Teaching & Learning
The Educational Technology Cooperative works closely with state educational technology leaders to determine future initiatives and projects. Specific initiatives and topics of interest are addressed by the Educational Technology Cooperative as time permits or as the topics become increasingly important for SREB states.
The ETC works with its member states to create, expand and improve online learning opportunities in K-12 and higher education. Many SREB states have online K-12 schools operated by the state. Others either provide resources for students and parents to find high quality online learning opportunities or no longer provide a state-level online school. These online schools offer courses that students may not otherwise have in their schools, and can help students make up credits and continue toward graduation.
- ACCESS Distance Learning (Alabama)
- Virtual Arkansas
- Florida Virtual School (FLVS)
- Georgia Virtual School (GAVS)
- Kentucky Virtual Campus for K-12
- Louisiana Course Choice
- Maryland Virtual Learning Opportunities Program
- Mississippi Virtual Public School (MVPS)
- North Carolina Virtual Public School (NCVPS)
- South Carolina Virtual School Program (SCVSP)
- Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN)
- Virtual Virginia
- West Virginia Virtual School (WVVS)