Career Pathways Summit
SREB's 2nd Annual New York Career Pathways Summit
July 31 – August 2, 2018
Syracuse Institute of Technology at Central
School, district and BOCES (Boards of Cooperative Educational Services) teams will take an in-depth look at learning actions to develop and sustain a system of career pathways in all schools.
Attendees will select a specific strand to attend and time will be provided each day for teams to meet, share ideas and reflect on learning in their strands.
Summit Strands Include:
- Authentic project-based learning in CTE classrooms
- Implementing STEM curricula in the middle grades
- Developing a fast-track alternative certification program for CTE teachers
- Creating a counseling for college and careers initiative
- Leading the development, implementation and improvement of intellectually demanding career pathways that blend secondary, postsecondary and workplace learning
The registration fee is $150 per attendee. The conference begins Tuesday, July 31, 2018, at 1p.m. and ends Thursday, August 2, at 11:30 a.m.
Register online now.
Make hotel reservations at: Marriott Syracuse Downtown. Use the group code SRESREB for the special Summit rate of $133.