The Career Side of College and Career Ready
2011 ACTE National Policy Seminar Panel Discussion
College and career ready is a concept heavy on college ready. This panel addressed the career ready part of the concept. Center Director Dr. Jim Stone and a panel of experts presented a timely seminar and simultaneous webinar event on “The Career Side of College and Career Ready” at ACTE’s 2011 National Policy Seminar, March 8, 2011, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott, Arlington, VA.
- James R. Stone, III, Ed.D., Director, NRCCTE
- Gene Bottoms, Senior Vice President, SREB
- Pamela Frugoli, O*NET/Competency Assessment Team Lead, U.S. Department of Labor
- Sandy Boyd, Vice President for Strategic Communications and Outreach, Achieve, Inc.
- William Symonds, Director, Pathways to Prosperity Project, Harvard University