Special Convenings and Support Services
This two-page document describes how SREB’s annual meetings bring educators and policymakers together to share best practices.
SREB also offers data-driven curriculum, instruction and career pathway reviews that help schools identify and own their readiness gaps. Related workshops empower school leaders and teachers to design action plans that give teachers the time they need to work in cross-disciplinary teams to plan engaging, standards-driven assignments.
Highlighted services include:
- Annual High Schools That Work Staff Development Conference
- Annual College- and Career-Readiness Standards Networking Conference
- Annual State Leaders’ Forum
- Curriculum and Instruction Reviews
- Site Development Workshops
- Career Pathway Reviews
- Career Pathway Development Workshops
For additional information, see Connecting Classrooms, Careers and College.