The scholar directory showcases more than 1,000 accomplished doctoral scholars and successful Ph.D. recipients who are committed to pursuing careers in the professoriate. It consists of scholars from:
- The Southern Regional Education Board (SREB)
- The National Institutes of Health (Bridges to the Professoriate NIGMS-MARC)
- The Alfred P. Sloan Indigenous Graduate Partnership (SIGP)
- NASA Harriett Jenkins Pre-doctoral Fellowship
- National Science Foundation Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP)
- The National Science Foundation Directorate for Social, Behavioral & Economic Sciences (SBE)
- The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Minority Ph.D. Program (SLOAN)
The database offers faculty and research recruiters an economical way to reach a diverse group of people. It includes access to: vitae, profiles, research and scholarship areas, as well as other information for all doctoral scholars and Ph.D. recipients who have attended the Institute on Teaching and Mentoring, the largest gathering of minority Ph.D.s and Ph.D. candidates in the nation.
The scholar directory is available only through subscription. Password-protected subscriptions are available for $500 per year/per campus to individuals who recruit faculty for institutions of higher learning.