Congratulations! The DSP Staff is proud of you and your accomplishment. Even though you are no longer a scholar, the DSP still provides services to you to help you in your transition from scholar to faculty.
- You are always invited to attend the Institute on Teaching and Mentoring. The program will take care of registration costs while all graduates are responsible for the cost of travel.
- Keep your profile current on the scholar directory. The directory has over 100 institutions as subscribers who are looking to hire accomplished doctoral scholars.
- Regularly check the Job Search Page to stay informed of potential job opportunities.
- Review the Bob Belle Service Grant Award opportunities.
- Donate to your fellow scholars to provide professional development and service grant opportunities.
The SREB DSP receives daily job postings from institutions across the country. Visit this page to search for positions by field of study, institution and state.