Congratulations! The DSP Staff is proud of you and your accomplishment. Even though you are no longer a scholar, the DSP still provides services to you to help you in your transition from scholar to faculty.
- You are always invited to attend the Institute on Teaching and Mentoring. The program will take care of registration costs while all graduates are responsible for the cost of travel.
- Keep your profile current on the scholar directory. The directory has over 100 institutions as subscribers who are looking to hire accomplished doctoral scholars.
- Regularly check the Job Search Page and Institutional Job Employment Services by State page to stay informed of potential job opportunities.
- Take a look at the Doctoral Scholars Associate Service Grant Opportunity below!
- Donate to your fellow scholars to provide professional development and service grant opportunities.