Summer AC Teacher Training Institutes
Advanced Career teachers are required to participate in a two-week Summer Teacher Training Institute for each AC course they will teach at their school. This training will prepare teachers to:
- Use a project-based, student-centered approach to teaching
- Use the required technology and software to complete student projects and assignments
- Develop skills for using formative and summative assessments to improve both instructional methodology and student learning
- Firefox Mozilla users may experience compatibility issues when using the online registration system. We suggest using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or other browsers when registering online.
- If you have been approved for an SREB Training Grant, enter 2017 AC during the registration process. This will cover one-half of the registration fee.
- If paying by credit card, a 4.7 percent service charge will be added to the invoice.
- Lodging information will be sent to registrants well in advance of the scheduled training.